Ready to take on Ultraman Canada?
Get the Info You Need
This page contains event information for athletes and spectators. The Schedule tells you where to go and when you need to go there.
The accommodation section provides a couple of hotels with special deals for those involved with the Ultraman Canada race, simply contact the hotels, quote “Ultraman Canada” and receive favorable rates on rooms!
If you have any further questions about event information, please contact us through our CONTACT PAGE.
Wednesday, July 21st
- 9:00am – 3:00pm Registration and Equipment pickup.
Penticton Lakeside Resort, 21 Lakeshore Drive. Conference Room: Salon D
Friday, July 23rd – Day 1 Swim + Bike
- 6:00am – 6:30am – Swim check in at Manitou Park Beach, Naramata
- 6:30am – 6:55am – Photos / Race Introduction (all athletes and crew on the beach)
- 7:00am – Swim Start
- 1:00pm – Swim Cut Off
- 7:00pm – Bike Cut Off (Kenyon Park, Okanagan Falls)
Sunday, July 25th – Day 3 Run
- 6:30am – Run check in at start location – Old Princeton / Summerland Highway
- 7:00am – Run Start
- 7:00pm – Run Cut Off
- 7:00pm – 8:00pm – Finish Line Party
Monday, July 26th – Equipment Return / Awards
- 11:00am – Channel Float – Coyote Cruises, River Channel
- 3:00am – Race Equipment Return
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm – Cocktails
- 5:00pm – 6:00pm – Dinner
- 6:00pm – 8:00pm – Awards
Stay a while!
The south Okanagan has a long history of hosting athletes of major sporting events.
Not only is there great accommodation bu there is plenty to see and do too.
If you have any questions regarding accommodation please do not hesitate to CONTACT US.
$99 / $119 (Double/Queen) per night *
(*mention Ultraman Canada for special rate)